As G.Visenzi Motomarket is a 100% transparent company in this field, we’ll explain you all the procedures.
According to the law you’ve got 10(ten) days from the item receipt to exercise your right of withdrawal. If you decide to return the product you must send us the RETURN ORDER form by email at: email@example.com
The information that must be provided is as follows:
- the code and the model of the product for which the right of withdrawal is exercised for.
- The progressive number of the order, of the receipt or invoice issued at the moment of purchase.
- Your personal data (name, surname, address, phone number, method of payment chosen with the relative credentials).
Procedures to be followed for a correct return of the goods:
- pack the goods in a proper way with all the accessories and the instruction manual.
- Place in the pack the necessary credentials for the refund, through bank transfer, PayPal, PostePay( no cash on delivery)
- Note down on the pack in a visible side the following address:
G.VISENZI MOTOMARKET S.R.L.
VIA TADINI, 33
Otherwise print and fill in the following form of withdrawal:
Note: home courier collection
If you prefer we can organize with our courier the withdrawal, in this case we shall subtract from the refund 10 euros to cover the shipping costs.
In order to pick up the parcel, the courier needs a waybill, that we shall send you by email, at the email address you’ve given us.
It’s important to give to the courier the waybill otherwise shipping costs will be charged to you.
Once we check the integrity of the product, G.Visenzi Motomarket will issue the refund, the same way the payment was made for the purchase of the product.
The whole integrity of the product and its pack is a necessary condition in order to exercise the right of withdrawal.