- Secure Transactions
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Return
Equipped with the MONOKEY fitting system, with a single lock that uses the same key to open
the case and to detach it from the frame. Compatible with the tubular side-case holders PL_ _
_, PLR_ _ _, PLO_ _ _, PLOR_ _ _. Aluminium Trekker Alaska side cases are entirely Made in
Italy, from an original and patented design.
Three materials of the highest quality are used: mechanically finished natural aluminium,
stainless steel hinges and reinforced technopolymer for the profiles and belt-strap loops.
- The cases are detached from the side frame by turning an external knob that is equipped with
a cable system (patent pending), placed directly under the Security Lock. It is not necessary to
turn the knob to attach the cases.
- Easy to load: the Trekker Alaska has a hook system (patent pending) allowing it to be tilted
without releasing it completely from the frame. This mechanical system has been specifically
designed to prevent the cases from being accidentally dropped and to facilitate loading and
unloading even if there is a bulky central top-case, which could make it difficult to access and
open the lid.
- The strength and structure of the hinge allows the lid to be opened completely, without the use
of straps or retention cables which could produce a “guillotine” effect.
- Ergonomic handle integrated into the lid hinge, opposite the case’s opening and release
- Four belt-strap loops integrated into the structure of the lid, set into the contoured lid to give
an elegant shape to the whole case.
Expected availibility: April 2020
- Top Cases Volume
- 36+36 lt
- Fixing System
No customer reviews for the moment.